Sunday 16 December 2012

BUCCANEERS

         “BUCCANEERS”
                                                                …NO PITY FOR NON FAMILY.
FADE IN:
EXT.  CAMPUS GIRLS DORMITORY, BACK YARD-NIGHT
We see two students intimately fondling. From the look on their faces you will notice that they are really in love.
ANGLE ON: At the back of the fence to the GIRLS DORMITORY, we notice a male student with a digital camera taking shot of the two love birds. It seems he is stalking on them.
EXT. CAMPUS-DAY
Three students JIMMY, LEO and DAVID, all in their early 20’s, are standing close to each other; one is whispering to the other while the third is on the lookout. Their mannerisms prove they all belong to one of the most violent secret cult groups on campus.
JIMMY
(to LEO)
What! …Are you very sure you caught them together?
LEO
Yes, chiefoo! I even have some pictures to prove it.
JIMMY
Can I see them?
LEO
Yeah!
He brings out the pictures taken from the previous night and hand them over to JIMMY.
JIMMY
I can belief this, you mean right under my nose A NON
FAMILY is having an affair with my girl? Damn! Then why
am I the chiefoo! I have dealt with many, who crossed my
path on small issues, how much more, a chronic one such
as this. (pause) Where did all of this happen?
LEO
At the back of they GIRLS DORMITORY.
JIMMY
Wow! This can’t be; do you know this idiot?
He points to the boy in the picture.
LEO
It’s…its PAUL.
JIMMY
And who is PAUL?
LEO
The twin brother to PETER you second in command.
JIMMY
What! You mean this dude is PETERS brother?
(to DAVID)
Let me have my phone.
He scrolls through the phones menu, trying to find PETER’S mobile phones number.
CUT TO:
EXT. GIRLS DORMITORY-DAY
Seated at the back of a HONDA SALOON CAR is ROSEMARY. 20. Strapped in between her legs is PAUL who is standing while placing his head on her thigh.
ROSEMARY
Baby, I am really scared for my life.
PAUL
Why!
ROSEMARY
                                    Its JIMMY. I don’t just want him to hurt anybody.
I am very sure that by now he is aware of
our intimate affairs.
PAUL
                                    So what? I told you not worry yourself about anything.
JIMMY is a big loser as far as am concerned. He has to
live with the reality that your mine now. Simple! 
ROSEMARY
Baby it’s not as easy as you think. I have been with
jimmy for two years; his very dangerous. Whenever
he keeps mute for a while without acting, it means
his planning to orchestrate something very awful.
Am scared.
  PAUL
 I got everything under control, don’t worry.
CUT TO:
EXT. CAMPUS-MOMENTS LATER.
JIMMY has just found PETER’S phone number and already talking.
JIMMY
…PETER, the only reason I am calling, is because
you are my next in command; god knows if not,
I would have “SMOKED” your twin brother already---
PETER
Chiefoo! Please don’t be upset, I am going to call
him right away, and if possible have everyone on
a conference call. I know there must be a mistake
somewhere---
INTER-CUT WITH:
JIMMY
I don’t want any conference call; just let him know I
want him to stay off my girl. Period!
He ends the call.
PETER
Chiefoo...! Chiefoo…! Shit.
(Soliloquize)
I told PAUL that girl, means disaster but he wouldn’t
 listen.
He puts a call through to PAUL.
EXT. CAMPUS-MOMENTS LATTER.
From the look on JIMMY’S face he is visibly angry.
JIMMY
(to DAVID and LEO)
Both of you should go on a look out for that enemy.
I will call you on the next action. OK?
DAVID and LEO
(In unison)
OK, Chiefoo!
EXT. FEMALE DORMITORY-MOMENTS LATER
PAUL and ROSEMARY are still enjoying their intimacy and really having fun. Phone rings, its PAUL’S.
PAUL
Hey! Bros wats up?
INTER-CUT WITH:
PETER
PAUL I told you to leave that girl alone, you wouldn’t
Listen? I will put a call to JIMMY right away, so you can apologize
to him---
PAUL
Bros, don’t ever try it---
PETER puts a call to JIMMY. They are all in a phone conference.
PETER
Chiefoo! my brother is on line right now.
(to PAUL)
 Please apologize to JIMMY.
  PAUL
(to PETER)
That’s over my dead body!
(to JIMMY)
Oh! You think I am scared of you? Just try anything
funny then I will prove to you:(pause) Am AX.
JIMMY
Oh! I should have known; I did suspect that already.
If that’s how you want it, then lets---
PETER
Chiefoo, please I said don’t do anything---
PAUL
Let him do his worst.
JIMMY ends the call abruptly and immediately puts a call to DAVID.
JIMMY
DAVID! Are you listening?
DAVID (O.S)
Yes boss!
JIMMY
SMOKE him… immediately!
EXT. FEMALE HOSTEL-MOMENTS LATER.
DAVID and LEO at this time had already seen PAUL and ROSEMARY together but were waiting for the next action from JIMMY.
ANGLE ON: DAVID pulls out a 9mm Pistol and aims at PAUL. In less than two seconds, there is a big bang. PAUL is shot.
CUT TO:
PETER who is still on the phone with PAUL hears the gun shot and screams.
PETER
PAUL…! PAUL…! Shit;
(Soliloquize)
JIMMY I swear if anything happens to PAUL,
I will personally “SMOKE” you.
FADE OUT.

AN ORIGINAL SCREEN PLAY BY IGWE HENRY. DO YOU NEED A MASTER SCREENPLAY? CALL:  08182236641.  08089931115

 MAY18 MEDIA.
may18media@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment